Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Talking football

Sonneat (with camera), Sokpheary and myself after the interview
I won't be able to watch myself in action as I'll be in the air, on my way to Tajikistan, when the interview that we filmed this morning, will be shown on the Cambodian News Channel this coming Saturday. Sports presenter Sokpheary and her cameraman Sonneat came to my office early doors to film an interview focusing on Phnom Penh Crown's involvement in the AFC President's Cup. They only have a 15-minute segment, though the interview easily lasted 45 minutes. A bunch of questions from Sokpheary, crisp answers from myself and Rumnea, off-camera, translating my responses into Khmer. It went swimmingly well. They will also try to get some footage of  the Crown team training this week and if they can make it in time, they'll see us off at the airport on Saturday morning. The segment will be shown on the CNC Sports Corner programme on Saturday 22 September between 6-7pm.

2 comments:

Sao Suk said...

Andy don't forget bring us some video clip...

Andy Brouwer said...

Video is highly unlikely. I've never used a video camera in my life and to be honest, won't have time to use it, especially during the matches. Too busy jumping up and down and shouting my head off. Plus I'll have a million and 1 things to do whilst we are in Tajik.