Sunday, September 25, 2011

Final updates

For the AFC President's Cup Final in a few hours, I will attempt to update the Phnom Penh Crown Facebook page with regular reports throughout the match, though my lap-top battery has died on me on both previous occasions, with about 10-15 minutes of the matches remaining. So I'll have to use it sparingly at the beginning of tonight's game. My power-lead also isn't working at the stadium and no-one else's connection is the same as mine. These things are sent to try us. The Crown starting line-up is unchanged from our first two matches as coach David Booth sticks with his tried and tested team. There is no live television coverage outside of Taiwan, despite a last-ditch attempt to get this arranged, so Crown fans will either have to get the updated score from Facebook or other online football result services like www.7m.cn. I'll be online later tonight to bring you the result and the story behind the result, but it will be very late. You have been warned.

No comments: